Are you looking for something fun for your child to do during summer, that isn't the same old thing? How about riding camp?
Children get out of the house, away from the television and video games and have lots of fun and make new friends.
Camp sizes are small and include 6 or less attendees with 2 counselors/trainers.
- Riding lessons and horse interaction most of the day
- Tacking up
- Parts of the horse
- Safety basics
- Bathing and grooming a horse
- Riding basics.
- Participate in
- Lots of pony fun!
- Children participate in a mini horse show where each child gets to dress up the horse in preparation for the show, and participate in some fun horse games for a little horsing around! They will get to show what they've learned and just plain have fun!
Dates for summer camp include:
What to wear: Children need to wear pants and hard shoes or boots.
What is provided: FUN! Also provided are helmets, horses, tack, bottled water, crafts and games.
- Daily rate is $80 (75 per if doing all three days).
- Full 3 days is $225.
- Space is limited so a 25% nonrefundable deposit is required to hold your place with the balance due on first day drop off.
Hours:Hours of camp are from 9 to 3. Extended care available.