From wish lists to shopping checklists, the holiday hustle and bustle is officially here!
Whether you want to shop for gifts or avoid shopping altogether, Patch has you covered.
Here are five must-see and things to do in Poway and Rancho Bernardo this weekend.
Click on the links for more information.
- What's Up: Enjoy a Christmas tale with a twist. Watch a comedic, romantic, and mysterious story unfold about a private investigator confronted by two fugitives.
- When: Friday, Dec. 8 and Saturday, Dec. 9 at 8 p.m.
- Where: 13250 Poway Road, Poway.
- Price: $15.
- What's Up: RB Chorale will sing their hearts out in the holiday musical production called Joys of the Season.
- When: Friday, Dec. 8 and Saturday, Dec. 9 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Poway Center for the Performing Arts, 15498 Espola Road, Poway.
- Price: $20 for general admission.
- What's Up: Bring the whole family for a morning of performances, activties, breakfast, and special guest.
- When: Saturday, Dec. 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Rancho Bernardo-Glassman Recreation Center, 18448 West Bernardo Drive, Rancho Bernardo.
- Price: Free to attend, $3 for a breakfast plate.
- What's Up: Old Poway Park will be turned into a Winter Wonderland with a tree lighting ceremony, holiday crafts, pictures with Santa and more!
- When: Saturday, Dec. from 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Old Poway Park, 14134 Midland Road, Poway.
- Price: Free.
- What's Up: Enjoy the most important meal of the day with Santa himself! The event will also have crafts and pictures.
- When: Sunday, Dec. 9 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Where: Miguel's Cocina, 10514 Craftsman Way, 4S Ranch.