Kick off the first weekend in February with some artsy fun!
Catch a musical featuring Poway High School students, learn how to oil paint or shop at the Boardwalk Craft Market.
Poway, Rancho Bernardo, and 4S Ranch will have events for art goers and activity seekers alike.
Click on the links for more info.
- What's Up: The 4-week course will help you develop basic skills in oil painting. Learn composition, brush handling and color.
- When: 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 2.
- Where: Icarus Creative Arts, Bernardo Winery, 13330 Paseo Del Verano Norte Ste H, Rancho Bernardo.
- Price: $120 plus $20 for material.
- What's Up: Watch a how musical story unfolds. Performed by Poway High School students, the musical Hello, Dolly is a story about a woman living in New York City during the turn of the 20th century.
- When: 7 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 1 or Saturday, Feb. 2.
- Where: Poway Center for Performing Arts, 15498 Espola Rd, Poway.
- Price: $10 Students/Seniors/Active Military, $12 General Admission.
- What's Up: The annual Boardwalk Craft Market will showcase arts and crafts of members the Poway Arts and Crafts Guild and guest artists.
- When: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 2.
- Where: Old Poway Park, 14134 Midland Rd # A, Poway.
- Price: Free.
- What's Up: Take a little trip over to Ramona to hear the music of electric bassist, Stu Hamm. His music is combines rock, jazz, classical, country, and urban sounds.
- When: 7 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 2.
- Where: Ramona Mainstage, 626 Main St, Ramona.
- Price: $30-$250.
- What's Up: Local librarians will share and discuss their favorite books. Grab a cup of coffee and learn something new!
- When: 10 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 2.
- Where: San Diego County Branch Libraries, 13137 Poway Rd, Poway.
- Price: Free.